membership no. 2011Tweets by @MyBigGreenFleet
There are numerous appeals to leasing a car, the obvious one being that monthly payments are considerably less than financing a newly purchased vehicle. Additionally, by hiring a car instead of buying, you are effectively minimising the down payment and guaranteeing yourself a new vehicle. This ultimately puts you in the position of driving a newer car for a fraction of the price. Whilst there are benefits to this scenario, like anything, there are also numerous pitfalls. However, our top tips below can help you on the right road to leasing a vehicle. In order to drive a good deal, you should:
1. Never be afraid of negotiating a price. Perhaps begin by searching for a car to buy, and if you come across a better leasing deal then explore your options. After all, leasing is a form of financing a vehicle, and we at My Big Green Fleet are sure to be able to advise you on the correct option for you.
2. You should ensure that you explore mileage, down payment, and purchase-option prices. Remember the same applies with a loan, the more you put down, the less your finance charges are likely to be with car leasing.
3. In order to get the best from your money, you should perhaps look for cars which don’t depreciate faster than others. This will ensure that you are paying the minimal amount of monthly payments as possible.
4. If you suspect that you will run over the expected miles, you should buy extra ones up front. If you happen to have unused miles at the end of the lease, then you are likely to have the money returned to you. Any mileage overage will come at an increased rate.
5.Whilst leasing isn’t for everyone, it can sure save some money for those who prize being in a new vehicle without fixed ownership costs. If you don’t have the capacity to make regular finance payments, leasing is a simple and quick way of travelling without entering a fixed contract.
If you are looking to lease a vehicle, be sure to take a look at our options at, www.mybigbreenfleet.com. Whilst leasing isn’t for everyone, our friendly and professional staff are guaranteed to talk you through your options and arrange the best deals according to your lifestyle/budget.
* Please note: All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer. All offers are subject to change at any time and are subject to finance approval and vehicle availability. Failure to maintain payments may result in termination of your agreement and the vehicle being returned, this could effect your credit rating and make it more difficult to obtain credit in the future. All prices correct at time of publication.
T: 01656 334 334
F: 01656 644 555
My Big Green Fleet Ltd
39E Vale Business Park
My Big Green Fleet Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 789240), whose permitted business is to act as Principal Firm for a network of Motor Dealer Appointed Representatives who act as Credit Brokers for introduction to finance providers, acting on behalf of the lender.
Registered in England & Wales with company number : 9004759 | Data Protection No : ZA099934 | VAT No : 186 6586 50
Registered Office : 18A Kingsway Buildings, Bridgend Industrial Estate, Bridgend, CF31 3YH
Copyright © 2018 My Big Green Fleet Ltd, All rights reserved.